Get a quote today
Are you looking for Service for your vehicle?
Automobile experts recommend a full car servicing every 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever would be earlier. At Mehmed I Mehmed LTD, we offer a comprehensive full car service Ipswich for different vehicular segments at affordable rates.
Our experts check various external and internal car components by using best-in-class equipment. If they find any underlying issues, they will offer prompt repair and replacement services to resolve them.
What comprises our Full car service?
The Full car service at Mehmed I Mehmed LTD consists of 77 checks, including all Interim servicing checks. Following are some of the areas that we cover in it:
- Inspecting radiator condition and reporting any leakage
- Checking radiator/coolant cap seals
- Replacing oil filter
- Recording antifreeze strength and minimum temperature
- Checking the undertray
- Draining the engine oil and refilling with the correct type, quantity and grade
- Checking for excessive oil leakage
- Inspecting coolant hoses condition for leakage and more
- Inspecting fuel filter
- Checking the visual condition of fuel lines, etc.
Drive system & brakes
- Inspecting brake callipers
- Checking wheel cylinder operation and reporting any leakage
- Examining brake fluid level and topping up if necessary
- Ensuring correct clutch operation
- Inspecting and topping up clutch fluid (if applicable)
- Inspecting the gearbox operation
- Greasing shaft/prop (if applicable)
- Checking brake servo operation, etc.
Steering & suspension
- Visually checking for exhaust smoke
- Inspecting suspension and steering components for corrosion and wear
- Checking/topping up power steering reservoir (where applicable)
- Visually inspecting pipes and hoses, and the power steering system for corrosion and leakage
- Lubricating battery terminals, etc.
Tyres & wheels
- Checking tread depth and tyre condition (including the spare)
- Inspecting wheels for correct balance
- Setting wheel nut torque to manufacturer’s settings, etc.
Vision, internal and general
- Topping up screen washer bottles
- Checking the condition of the number plate
- Inspecting windscreen for cracks and chips
Service preparation & road test
- Checking for body damage
- Inspecting operation of brakes for noise and pulling/judder
- Checking steering controls and column for movement/wear, etc.
Additional hybrid checks
- Rotating road wheels to check for brake binding
- Inspecting condition of charging cable and charging port, etc.
Benefits of choosing our Full servicing
- Helps prevent sudden vehicular breakdown issues
- Makes the car ready so that it passes an MOT in one go
- Improves roadworthiness of the vehicle
- Extends life of car batteries
- Better resale value